Squarespace is known for our award-winning design, new technology, memorable marketing campaigns, & the teams that power it all behind the scenes. Our Recruiting team's mission is simple: we find & hire the talent to help us transform the future of online publishing. We are in search of a Sourcer to build targeted sourcing strategies for business critical roles across functions including but not limited to People, Finance, Customer Operations & Marketing.
This role is a 6-month contract position that is intended to last from June 1, 2021 to December 1, 2021. You will report into our Manager, Business Recruiting & will be based remotely in one of our approved locations.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Provide front-end recruiting support to our Business recruiting team including proactive reach outs, candidate phone screens/assessments, & inbound application review
- Partner with our Business Recruiters & Hiring Partners to gain an understanding of our business & build diverse pipelines across various disciplines
- Report weekly pipeline & candidate activity to the Lead Recruiter
- Use hiring metrics to develop & build new sourcing solutions
- Research & map out the talent pool in several industries
- 2+ years of experience sourcing across several disciplines
- Experience using sourcing tools & applicant tracking systems to identify & engage passive, qualified candidates & manage them through the early stages of the hiring process
- Ability to rigorously prioritize, organize, & multitask; simultaneously building & managing diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process
- You are research-oriented & effectively dovetail your creativity & analytical mindset
- Metrics driven: you utilize data to help drive your decisions
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.