Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As a Senior Marketing Analyst with HelloFresh, you will support the analytic needs of CRM Marketing for HelloFresh US. You will solve challenging data problems using customer & business data, provide professional grade dashboarding & reporting for some of our most critical marketing initiatives & help design & measure marketing tests across CRM channels.
You would be joining a close-knit team of friendly & enthusiastic data scientists, engineers & analysts. A great opportunity to continue your professional development & collaborate closely with other thought leaders.
- Results-oriented - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes
- Gritty - When you encounter obstacles you find solutions
- Intellectually curious You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, & challenge the status quo
- A team player You favor team victories over individual success
- A structured problem solver You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & work autonomously
- A critical thinker You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems
- Collaborate with the CRM team to manage the experimentation process: co-conceptualizing, designing & analyzing marketing tests, providing quality control & best practice
- Analyze the effectiveness of CRM marketing campaigns across both online & offline channels to provide concrete recommendations to increase efficacy
- Communicate complex data & statistics concepts & insights to marketing stakeholders effectively & persuasively
- Analyze business problems using available internal & external data, identifying data gaps & managing the sourcing of this data if it is not readily available
- Developing & maintaining KPI dashboards in order to steer CRM Marketing decision making on the strategic & tactical level
- Forecasting, recommendations, & strategic/tactical plans based on business data & market knowledge
- Produce insights for decision making using various analysis & visualization tools
- Collaborate with data scientists, engineers & other data professionals to develop data products & promote them amongst stakeholders
At minimum, you have
- A BS or equivalent in business, computer science, mathematics, economics, psychology, statistics, engineering, or a relevant science
- A clear understanding of multivariate experimentation design & methodology required, with experience in a large scale CRM program preferred
- Proficiency with descriptive & inferential statistics required
- Previous experience supporting marketing in growth companies required
- Advanced SQL experience required
- Experience with using Python for data transformation & analysis preferred
- Tableau experience preferred
- Experience with CRM, loyalty and/or retention preferred
- Proficiency with more advanced statistical modeling techniques is a bonus (e.g. clustering, classification, segmentation, multiple regression, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) is a bonus
- A minimum of four years experience analyzing complex data
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.