What were looking for:
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative, executive, & organizational support to both our Co-Founder & the EVP, Programming + Project Management. This role provides day-to-day support, including processing expenses, managing calendar, & communicating with business contacts on their behalf. This role will also provide support to the team by coordinating department meetings & events.
Heres what youll do:
- Manage business calendars for two executives/partners, including meeting planning, conferences, & video conferences to prioritize appointments & maximize their time; anticipate & resolve any scheduling conflicts
- Maximize efficiency of executives/partners' time by reading, researching & routing correspondence; drafting documents; collecting & analyzing information; initiating communications
- Anticipate & provide professional support needs proactively such as submitting expense reports, time sheets & handling all administrative duties
- Manage all travel including flights, lodging & car rentals
- Prepare research, briefings & decks for meetings & calls
- Assist in managing clients, partners & other business contacts
- Manage onsite event needs for executives/partners, their guests, & colleagues including flights, lodging, car rentals, reservations & credentials
- Manage, setup & maintain technologies such as cell phone & computer
- Travel to special events as needed
- Conduct research on projects as needed
- Support in development & design of small decks & presentations
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree in arts, entertainment, film, communications, or related field
- 1-2 years previous experience working in an executive assistant capacity, preferably in the Entertainment, Media, or Creative Industries
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) & Google Apps
- Impeccable organization, planning & time management
- Ability to take direction, prioritize & communicate time-sensitive information while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive & resourceful with strong problem solving skills
- Solid persuasive presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented. Emphasis on grammatical skills.
- Sensitivity & discretion around confidential projects & information
- Flexibility & composure under pressure
- You thrive in & contribute to a positive, collaborative & fun work environment
- Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal
- Excellent relationship-building & influence skills. Personable & trustworthy
- Strong self-starter who takes full responsibility & ownership of the tasks before them
- Fun, friendly & professional demeanor
Why work at Superfly:
We are idea evolvers, people lovers, music nerds & passionate humans who are constantly striving to enhance our industry leading-work. We have fun taking work seriously. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous company contribution towards employee medical benefits, 100% company paid dental, vision, & long-term disability plans, flexible spending account, voluntary life insurance, commuter benefits, retirement plan, flexible time off policy & a strong, collaborative, positive company culture which we expect you will contribute to. We are an equal opportunity employer.