AdhereTech is a software & data company located in downtown New York City - & we are changing the way patients take & manage their most crucial medications. Because we have developed the only medication adherence program that is clinically-proven to be effective, we are able to partner with many of the worlds largest healthcare companies to improve care for tens of thousands of patients, every day.
Patients simply use AdhereTechs smart pill bottles just like normal bottles, & they receive customized messages & support sent to their phone, all personalized to their specific needs. The program is so powerful because all interventions are driven by AdhereTech's software system, which analyzes data about how patients take medications, & uses these learnings to continuously optimize the support that is given to patients. Within the past year, data has been published by three of the largest healthcare companies in the US, proving that AdhereTech benefits all patients, especially those with serious diseases like cancer, MS, & more.
About the role:
AdhereTechs mission is to constantly improve the patient experience, by building software & devices that seamlessly connect patients to care. On the highest level, AdhereTechs product, which is used by tens of thousands of patients on many of the worlds most crucial medications, can be described as follows: the software system intelligently delivers automated scalable support to patients' phones (text or voice), driven by real-time data from our patented smart devices. The system is also integrated with the software at specialty pharmacies, so that it can generate alerts to pharmacists if a patient may need additional support. (Heres a 90-second video that explains the patient experience: https://adheretech.com/how-it-works.)
On a much deeper level, the product must balance the priorities of the many unique parties with whom we work: For patients, it must provide a world-class patient experience, while being simple, beneficial, pleasant, & engaging. For pharmacies & pharmaceutical companies, it must be seamlessly-integrated & highly-effective. For all of the aforementioned parties, it must maintain the highest standards for quality & compliance.
Reporting to the CEO, the VP Product will continue to iterate & optimize the product, in-line with AdhereTechs mission. The VP Product work closely with key internal & external stakeholders to execute on AdhereTechs already-proven but constantly-improving product vision, translate that vision into tangible product roadmaps, & marshal the resources to align the various technical & patient teams to continuously achieve & refine that vision. If successful, this role will guide AdhereTechs product strategy for many years, ensuring that our system remains the most sophisticated & effective medication adherence platform that exists - while making a real impact on patients' lives.
- Own the end-to-end processes related to product discovery, including identifying problems & opportunities, rapidly validating our assumptions, & defining the solutions that we deliver to our customers & patients
- Establish & maintain the product roadmap, making appropriate trade-offs to optimize time-to-market & business impact
- Collaborate & work cross-functionally across the organization to understand current & future needs, priorities, & constraints to inform the product roadmap
- Be an internal champion of the product vision & strategy, clearly articulating & communicating the vision, roadmap, key decisions, & relevant learnings to all levels & departments of the company
- Synthesize roadmaps into business requirements & work closely with the engineering team to ensure requirements are built to spec
- Develop frameworks to measure & evaluate the impact of a product or feature post-launch, in order to identify future product enhancements & operational improvements
- 10+ years experience in product management, preferably with 5+ years in a leadership role
- A proven track record of managing & developing successful products with a world-class user-experience - & a passion for improving the patient experience
- Experience defining end-to-end product mission, strategy & roadmap, working collaboratively across many teams
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage trade-offs & evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- Strong data-driven analytical skills & ability to operate & thrive with partial information & ambiguity
- Proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, & in a variety of contexts
- Compelling storyteller with experience communicating concepts & ideas to engineers & creatives alike
- Deep understanding of the power & potential of data to drive behavioral change
- Familiarity with healthcare landscape a major plus
Why You Should Join Us:
- Sunny new office located in downtown Manhattan with gorgeous views of the Hudson River & Statue of Liberty
- Competitive salary & participation in company equity plan
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits for you & your family
- Access to pre-tax commuter benefits
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- Fully stocked office snacks
- Fun & exciting monthly team events
- Dog friendly Fridays