Magnet Media is seeking a Client Services Manager to oversee project execution during the post-sales process, while ensuring client satisfaction, client retention, revenue achievement & identifying growth opportunities.
This position reports to the VP of Client Engagements, & acts as a liaison between the client & all the internal groups executing the projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, dynamic, organized, self-starter with experience in project & account management, to work in a fast paced environment on various projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Post-Sales process, including project management of numerous internal departments & continuous client interaction.
- Proactively inform clients on progress using effective communications, as well as organizing & leading status meetings.
- Responsible for tracking timelines & deliverables that are identified in the post-sale handoff, while ensuring they meet client expectations & company standards.
- Identify & escalate any project issues that will affect timelines and/or client satisfaction.
- Understand Magnet Medias offerings, & possess the ability to identify key upselling opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years experience in a Client Services role in a related environment.
- Experienced in client interaction & working with cross-functional internal teams.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with strong written & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage various projects simultaneously & adapt to changing deadlines & priorities.
- Ability to think strategically in regards to a clients long-term goals.
- Outgoing & charismatic, able to be heard among strong personalities. Ability to handle difficult situations with ease.
Based in New York City