Bonobos is looking for a sharp Executive Assistant to support multiple Executives in the day-to-day craziness.
Bonobos is searching for a seriously detail-oriented, logistical master to help us ensure that our fearless leaders arenot only running on schedule, but that they have the time & clarity to focus on what they do best; lead the way. As is the life of a growing brand, things get hectic around here & there is rarely enough time in the day. You need to excel at bringing the calm & keeping it cool while working with our Executives to make sure they are completely covered.
At the pace we're growing, our leaders need all aspects of administrative support, some travel coordination & a scheduling chief to handle ever-changing calendars. Be ready to be at least two steps ahead at all times & understand the importance of balancing strict planning with the leniency necessary for a world of constant changes. Everyone at Bonobos is an integral part of our team & every effort here is a group effort, so be ready to help out your team members & we promise you'll learn plenty about our business in the process.
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience in an administrative capacity, & have handled email & calendar management (Gmail experience is a plus!)
- Have a passion for customer service & for providing a superior experience for every person you interact with on an Executive's behalf
- Believe that assisting is about more than admin support; it's about being two steps ahead at all times & humbly managing up
- Are even-keeled while being driven by a sense of urgency
- Have excellent communication skills & are able to respond by email or phone for executives (double check that cover letter!)
- Are comfortable being a behind the scenes coordinator
- Revel in being a self-starter & proactively seek out opportunities to learn & improve both yourself & the processes around you
- Highly value education & commitment & thus, require a Bachelor's degree
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy - often over experience
- Believe everyone is entitled to the same level of respect, regardless of their position or title
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers & the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are excited to hear from you