Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking to add an Associate Director to our 3PL team. As an Associate Director, 3PL Operations, you will direct & motivate a high-performing operations team tasked with managing & developing HelloFreshs 3PL & Co-Manufacturing Network. You will identify opportunities to drive cost savings & opportunities, provide guidance on execution & priority, & assist in setting the departments strategic priorities. The Associate Director, 3PL Operations understands how the details add up to achieving strategic success & provides line of sight on achieving the teams long-term priorities. We're searching for a visionary leader who is excited to build something meaningful & share it with the world!
- Provide cross-functional leadership to our vendor fulfillment network & immerse yourself in daily operations to optimize productivity, promote growth, encourage innovation ideas, & add to an excellent culture
- Collaborate with senior leadership on a departmental strategy focused on the where, when, & how HelloFresh will grow its network of vendor-manufacturers.
- Motivate, develop, & grow a high-performing Operations team that raises the bar for operational excellence & delivers a world-class customer experience.
- Create & prioritize implementation of processes & frameworks that drive day-to-day efficiency in a hyper-growth environment, effectively engaging, motivating & directing the team to ensure on-time & accurate delivery of customer orders
- Foster deep collaboration with internal teams to optimize & mature cross-functional information & data flows that enable new capabilities, drive cost-savings, & superior customer experience.
- Ensure continuous improvement to safety, quality, cost, & delivery while growing & expanding capabilities within the vendor network
- Drive a customer-focused environment committed to delivering the highest quality product to our customers
- Bold: youre adventurous, outgoing & optimistic; youre confident making decisions, exercising exceptional judgement, & taking calculated risks
- Entrepreneurial in Spirit: you have vision, passion & imagination; you are not afraid to ask what if & constantly challenge the status quo
- Versatile: you roll with the punches & dont get overwhelmed easily; you enjoy grinding away at issues & have a knack for delivering results in hyper-growth, constantly changing environments
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action & pave the way for efficiency
- Team-oriented: you have a track record of leading cross-functional teams & cultivating collaborative partnerships at all levels & departments of an organization
- Strategic: you recognize & resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging & use logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Customer-focused: slightly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to customer experience & strive to deliver a product that is second to none
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree or 8+ years managing fulfillment & production operations in food, beverage, or perishables, manufacturing or distribution. Masters or MBA a plus but not required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively motivate, develop & manage a growing team in a dynamic & fast-paced department - our culture is a critical part of our success, & you are directly responsible for driving it
- Ability to think strategically & communicate at the executive level, coupled with top-notch organizational skills & attention to detail
- Excitement for working in an environment with a high level of ambiguity & change
- A comprehensive background in Operations & Vendor Management
- Strong continuous improvement skills
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) & Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- A collaborative, team oriented working style
- Willing & available to work weekends and/or night shifts when needed, subject to needs of the business. Expectation of 1 pre-scheduled weekend coverage shift every 4-6 weeks.
- Willing & available to travel 25% of the time, depending on needs of the business & travel restrictions.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran