Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Workforce Management Analyst to join our Virtual Care team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
As our Workforce Management Analyst you'll own our virtual provider scheduling, both for our Urgent Care business & our Virtual Primary Care business. You'll forecast our staffing needs, build shift management tooling, optimize physician schedules, manage sign-ups, & own intraday management & schedule adherence. When our physicians have scheduling issues, you are on top of communication & ensure coverage is handled for our members.
You will also have a hand in our onboarding & payroll processes, managing our provider rosters & maintaining provider payroll.
You will report into the Manager of Virtual Care.
- Use data to determine optimal shift coverage across our operating states & forecasting staffing needs.
- Tactically manage provider schedules, monitoring adherence, & making real-time changes.
- Manage provider documentation & the integration of new providers into our systems including; roster management, credentialing operations, licensing management & malpractice.
- Maintain provider payroll including submission & accurate/timely payment.
- 2+ years of experience doing workforce management & planning.
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, & summarizing complex data as it pertains to staffing supply & demand.
- Advanced spreadsheet & database management skills.
- Experience working with workforce management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting).
- Experience in healthcare in a clinical setting.
- Experience with remote workforce management.
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.