The Motus Technology Group is looking for an enthusiastic, bright & motivated Associate DevOps Engineer to join our Development team & help drive our platform towards service & scalability nirvana! We are looking for a candidate who is eager to jump in & assist in the deployment & operational monitoring of our infrastructure, from monitoring to security to scalability.
A successful candidate will have experience with Puppet (or Chef), Ansible, & a cloud platform (preferably AWS) & is eager to learn about new technologies.
- Assist in the design & development on our new cloud environment, including AWS configuration, Puppet & Ansible deployment scripts & working closely with development architects.
- Assist with implementation of a next-generation solution, such as DataDog or Scout.
- Maintain run books & procedures.
- Provide on-call support for escalation of production issues.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or technical engineering a plus.
- 0-3 years of experience in software development operations.
- Some experience with a configuration management tool such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt or others.
- Linux knowledge, preferably CentOS or RHEL.
- Some knowledge of SQL.
- Some experience with cloud deployments & scaling, preferably AWS.
- Some experience with Python & Docker.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Some background in software development.
- Strong networking skills.
- Database management skills.
- Strong team player & collaborator.
- Consistent demonstration of Motus core values curious, brave & exceptional.
Motus provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
For companies with mobile workers that drive for business, we are the most accurate mileage reimbursement & tracking solution available.The way we see it mileage tracking & reimbursement dont need to be complicated.With an automated technology solution, companies gain visibility into their mobile workforce & accuracy in reimbursing every employee based on how much they drive & where they drive. The result? More time for employees to be productive in the field & sustainable cost savings for the business. You wouldnt reimburse someone for a client dinner without a receipt, so why should mileage be any different?
Compensation & Benefits:
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our company-wide comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision & life insurance, 401(k), unlimited vacation, time-off for volunteering, & more.