Do you have a passion for people? Can you work with our Customer Service team to offer motivation, encourage development, offer proactive leadership & drive new initiatives? You may be interested in our exciting new position as a Customer Service Team Lead within our brand new Customer Service site in Vilnius, Lithuania!
The global Customer Service department at Booking.com is designed to provide our customers with the best experience; with over 12 sites, 40 languages, & 7000 staff having a combined 2.1 million conversations a month. Yet, despite our scale, we still manage to give that personal touch every time. Every individual in our department has a huge part to play in our success, including our hard-working Customer Service Team Lead that help focus on operational procedures, recruitment & training, while also being a strong people manager.
Please note, the successful candidate will be expected to work weekend shift. This will including working 4 days a week, 10 hours a day (both Saturday & Sunday, as well as two weekdays)
In this unique position you encourage, provide focus & support your team achieve their goals. You create a safe working environment & analyze, plan & troubleshoot work activities. You nurture (multicultural) talent & lead by understanding your people.
Our multilingual Customer Service team provides dedicated assistance & advocacy to make sure stays meet or exceed their expectations. Together with your team you find solutions, formulate new ideas & embrace change. Your team consists of around 15 international Customer Service Executives supporting customers from around the world!You will lead them, develop them & make sure that they are consistently able to provide excellence in Customer Service.
You report directly to the Customer Service Manager of this location.
- Minimum 12 months within current role;
- Experience within a customer support service environment;
- Ability to support, develop andgrow team members on an individual level;
- Ability to make independent decisions & set priorities;
- Ability to embrace change;
- Networking & ability to influence others;
- Change management skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Ability to work weekend shift;
- You must have a meet expectations or above in the performance framework for Q1 2019;
- Full time paid training provided
- Invites to regular social events
- Discount on Booking.com for yourself, friends & family
- International working environment
- Health insurance package
- Premium pay for hours worked during evenings & weekends
- Convenient & brand new office location in Vilnius
- 20 holidays per year (on a full-time basis)
- Onsite meals available & free hot drinks & snacks every day