CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We're seeing a GRC Analyst to serve as a Security Analyst supporting activities across a range of functions & projects including supporting cybersecurity policy, procedures & processes. You will assist with cybersecurity processes while either authorizing an information system or serving as an analyst for an information system undergoing authorization.
What You Will Do:
- Develop & manage SSPs, procedures, & policies
- Develop system security documentation & ensure RMF compliance
- Assist in all aspects of the A&A lifecycle
- Work with the IA team to perform basic system administration & maintain various IA tools, including audit collection & reporting systems, vulnerability management programs, & other continuous monitoring capabilities
Who You Are:
- Strong familiarity of security frameworks such as NIST, FISMA, FedRAMP
- 6+ years of Information Technology experience
- 6+ years of IT Security and/or Audit Experience. Required
- ServiceNow experience a plus