LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Marketers are looking for ways to engage audiences with a personalized experience across multiple platforms. Our Platform Services team is responsible for helping scale various revenue-driving applications while building the technology stack for the future. We collaborate closely with various internal applications (e.g., LiveRamps core onboarding business, as well as growth businesses in Measurement, TV, Data Marketplace, Safe Haven, Healthcare, etc). Our mission is to build a scalable, innovative stack that fuels revenue growth while achieving the product vision of becoming a true API-first, PaaS, cloud native platform. We are at the heart of the companys transformation, & are looking for experienced leaders that thrive in chaos & love to build disruptive products. The Lead Product Manager - Real-Time will be central to defining a plan to deliver the streaming capabilities needed for our platforms & products to allow customers to enable processing & distribution of event-based data in near real-time.
- Collaborate with x-functional leaders to define a clear & measurable product strategy
- Understand customer needs & use them to inform clear product priorities
- Take accountability for delivering against a roadmap, leveraging product management & agile development best practices
- Obsess with customer needs: Define advertiser/brand, agency & data platform pain points, needs & product requirements
- Define Real-Time vision: Leverage industry expertise to define the future state of platform & products to support near real-time processing & distribution of event based data.
- Deliver Engineering solutions: Work closely with Engineering to define & deliver event-based architecture needed to support real-time capabilities.
- Influence Product Team & Execution:
- Influence & empower world-class product managers, Operations & Commercial teams with tools & standards
- Establish culture to reliably translate requirements into product delivery
- Establish business-outcome-based OKR prioritization & roadmap in collaboration with Sales, Ops, Product Marketing, Legal, Engineering, etc....
- Guide & mentor team members to navigate complex dependency management & make short & long term trade-offs across multiple products / stakeholders.
- Create alignment on priority & approach: Drive alignment on how real-time capabilities are defined & deployed.
- Work with Commercial Leaders (Sales, Marketing, Ops) to understand customer needs, market trends & to align on product roadmap
- Work with Engineering Leadership to build technology that maximizes customer value & creates the desired customer experience
- Work with various other functions to deliver product & revenue end-to-end, e.g., Product Marketing, Legal, Operations
Your team will:
The team is responsible for defining an event-based architecture needed to support real-time capabilities across LiveRamp products. The end-goal is to deliver a platform capable of providing near real-time data processing & distribution of event based data.
You should be highly organized & detail-oriented, with outstanding time management skills. It is also important that you display excellent verbal & written communication skills, as well as the ability to establish rapport & credibility with a wide variety of new & existing customers & internal stakeholders at varying levels of the organization.
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- You have 5+ years professional work experience, including 3+ in SaaS Product Management (AdTech, MarTech or adjacent technologies a plus)
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity & can effectively navigate to outcomes by making data-informed decisions
- You can guide both strategy & execution & youre comfortable talking to an executive one minute & an engineer the next
- You are data-driven; you live & breathe end-user data to inform engagement & adoption methods
- You are both empathetic & analytic: You elicit non-obvious customer needs, synthesize research to gain a deep understanding & narrow definition of a problem
- You have the aptitude to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- You can manage, simplify, & prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, & projects
- Experience with Agile software development
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or technical field.
- Experience in digital advertising market working with advertisers and/or agencies
- Experience in developing event-based platforms
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.