As an Account Manager you'll develop relationships with our brand partners across all levels & support them as they use Pinterest to meet their goals. You'll take the lead on major initiatives & see them through to success.
What youll do:
- Build, manage, & grow strategic partnerships with large customers & agencies
- Solve partner business challenges by way of critical thinking & teamwork that produces industry leading business plans for large customers
- Work with clients & agencies to cross sell & up-sell opportunities that contribute to the team's ability to exceed revenue targets
- Track, analyze, & communicate key metrics & business results that improve performance
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years experience in marketing/advertising/digital, with specific acumen across search, data & measurement
- Established industry relationships & experience working with executive level business & marketing leaders within client organizations.
- Analytical skills that can translate data from paid, owned, & earned metrics into a performance measurement narrative that scales value for pinners & partners
- Excellent presentation, communication, & collaboration skills