Peloton is seeking a Field Testing Associate Program Manager to join our Field Testing Team. This is a great opportunity to join an exceptional team of Engineers, Project/Program Managers & QA team working on the connected devices that are shaping our current & next generation products.
The Field Testing Associate Program Manager is responsible for understanding & troubleshooting issues from the perspective of the member & detecting trends across all forms of feedback. This requires working with external vendors & supporting the Peloton cross-functional product team.
- Coordinate all Field Testing Support efforts for a given project. This includes, but is not limited to: reading & understanding the POR, communicating support requirements to other team members, helping to identify trends across all feedback types & work directly with Field Testing Program Manager on project status & progress.
- Coordinate the tester feedback of large-scale tests containing up to three hundred participants.
- Provide direct support to Peloton test participants through thoughtful & precise communication & thorough troubleshooting practices. Maintains friendly & helpful demeanor with testers at all times.
- Coordinate with internal & external test participants & Peloton stakeholders as appropriate on the resolution of issues. Proactive in seeking assistance from other team members & stakeholders as required.
- Review & analyze various forms of feedback including, but not limited to: Surveys, bug reports, & suggestion reports. Prepare daily & weekly summary reports displaying trends & progress against project goals.
- Able to translate technical issues into high-level examples of customer impacting issues or situations.
- Ability to learn new skills & quickly absorb & interpret new information, products, & features from the perspective of the customer
- Support the various needs of your Field Testing Program Manager.
- 1-3+ years of experience working in a technical customer support environment, including experience working directly with product and/or engineering team.
- 1-3+ years of experience in a CE company supporting new product launching & providing technical support executing in a fast paced environment.
- Experience balancing new projects while executing active projects by effectively managing priorities.
- Experience with highly confidential beta test participant recruitment.
- Excellent team player with high emotional intelligence & active listening skills.
- Excellent planning & organization skills: must be able to set priorities, develop work schedules, & monitor progress towards goals.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Understand technical issues & drive them to closure by bringing together key stakeholders for decision making.
- The ability to multitask & thrive in a fast-paced environment & maintain a Can-Do attitude.
- Self-starter who is able to identify gaps & opportunities to create more efficient processes.
- Expertise with Google apps & the usual Powerpoint, Word & Excel.
- Jira/Confluence & Centercode experience a plus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.