The Vice President, Client Partner provides overall direction & leadership, as well as facilitates communication between clients, office staff & internal teams. A senior level strategist & leader, the VP, CP is responsible for managing, building, & growing client relationships. This seasoned leader understands how to develop people as well as build high-energy, multi-disciplinary teams that work in different geographic locations. The VP, CP must bring a professional & structured approach to business & client services that reflects the culture, service & capabilities of Critical Mass championing best in class work on behalf of the agency.
The VP, CP is regarded by the client as an expert & trusted advisor. He/she will work with our clients across strategic, conceptual & executional projects that elevate the end customer experience & solve complex business challenges. He/she will be responsible for working with clients to collect business objectives, set & manage expectations, connect projects in with the larger ecosystem of the brands marketing initiatives & ensure the work & team are tracking toward the vision & roadmap set forth. Disciplines & formats include digital channels, content strategy, & use of new technologies. Its key that the CP, VP can lead their team counterparts in creative, strategy & analytics to package the work & workstreams into a coherent & meaningful narrative on the role it plays in the overall business & how that connects with the bottom line.
- Directs all aspects of Mitsubishis business.
- Establishes & owns a vision for the overall account team & process.
- Builds internal team understand capabilities, manages performance.
- Partners with other agencies & clients to contribute to the overallobjectives of the business.
- Owns financial management & overall revenue.
- Takes responsibility for overall client satisfaction.
- 10+ Years of agency or consulting experience with a proven track record of establishing senior level client relationship.
- Experience on global accounts.
- Excellent communication skills & a meticulous eye for detail.
- Experience in digital campaign creation & digital experience design.
- Delivered best in class/award winning creative work.
- Comfortable wearing a few hats within team & rolling up sleeves to support other disciplines.
- Comfortable with data & analytics, building business cases to help sell creative work.
- Proficiency with current issues & trends within the online marketing industry, emphasis on emerging media & mobile platforms.
- Auto category experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree or higher.