As Team Manager, you will execute the operational & management tasks of the Gavin|Doyle Team. You represent the team, serving as a member & point of contact to clients/customers, outside vendors, & to the Compass + brokerage community. Anticipating the needs of the team principals, you resolve operational & transactional issues before they arise, & delegate administrative & marketing tasks appropriately to staff. You will be responsible for executing the principals business plan & more.
We are seeking a highly organized, adaptable person with 3+ years of experience in New York real estate & business planning. An interest in architecture & design is a plus. Flexibility is key this team member will need to fill in as needed.
- Oversee marketing associate & team administrator
- Assign projects & manage workflow
- Deal Flow + Maintenance: Organize, delegate, & oversee all staff tasks
- Manage staff scheduling (days off & holiday schedule)
- Assist with ADP account for GDT Staff payroll & benefits
- Ensure all transactions move swiftly through deal stages
- Oversee transactional tasks
- Prepare & delegate exclusive contracts, listing preparation, marketing materials, listing inquiries & showings, listing events, inquiry follow-up, deal sheets, board packages, commission bills, etc.
- Prepare & disseminate bi-weekly team business report
- Manage & review all board packages for customers & clients
- Maintain Leads + Referrals list for principals
- Maintain principal buyer list
- Market Awareness: Prepare comparable reports for buyers & sellers
- Maintain all team finances & accounts
- Report on team expenses & profits quarterly
- Liaise with Compass finance team on GDT Business Center
- Process commission payment
- Maintain team production & report & report quarterly
- Run weekly core meetings
- Check in with team agents & remain up to date on deals & projects
- Schedule monthly check in meeting between NG/JMD & all team agents
This role will not be employed by Compass. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.