SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh & funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, & cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find & fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace, by Crains NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," & as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Companys annual list of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies for 2023 & to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement. SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV & Riverwood Capital.
About the Role:
The VP of Product will be responsible for the product vision & development of SecurityScorecard product lines. You'll be managing product leaders, managers & collaborating with the marketing & support teams, as well as providing the overall vision for the product roadmap. The ideal candidate will love building products that make our customers feel joy, delight & trust - you care deeply about the product craft & practice.
- Develop, lead, & excite a distributed team of creative & collaborative people.
- Provide mentorship, linking performance to overall business objectives & outcomes.
- Responsible for the end to end product life cycle across all product lines, including market needs, product vision & strategy, roadmap creation & communication, release planning, requirements gathering, functional specification all the way through to customer enablement & success.
- Engage directly with customers during pre-sales & post-sales implementations to ensure the product will help them reach their desired business outcomes.
- Eliciting customer needs & translating them into product solutions.
- Lead a team of product managers to build new features in an agile development methodology.
- Measure & report on metrics.
- Become the key evangelist of product & participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders, & market analysts.
- Work closely with our users, research, & customer success to deeply understand & address user needs.
- 10+ years of product management experience building & growing products at scale.
- 5+ years of proven leadership, managing & growing a strong PM team with senior level PM leaders.
- Experience in an enterprise SaaS startup.
- Experience building & delivering Security products to Enterprise customers.
- Excellent analytical skills & an ability to interpret data to create actionable insights.
- Demonstrated experience increasing user adoption & activation through improved flow & UX.
- Youre a strategic product thinker with a track record of identifying new opportunities in a changing technical & market landscape.
- You have demonstrated technical proficiency & effectiveness while working closely with engineers at scale.
- Youre a strong communicator with an ability to influence; youre able to create clarity & drive focus in complex & dynamic contexts.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, & unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
The estimated salary range for this position is $X - X. Actual compensation for the position is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to affordability, skills, qualifications & experience, & may vary from the range. In addition to base salary, employees may also be eligible for annual performance-based incentive compensation awards & equity, among other company benefits.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity & embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit & do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.