FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
The Senior Manager, Fantasy Retention has responsibility over all customer marketing programs for the Fantasy business. S/he is responsible for meeting / exceeding retention KPIs, & leads the strategy & delivery of CRM campaigns & promotions. This is a highly visible leadership role in the Marketing department, & a key team member in the Fantasy business.
What youll do
- Collaborate with Commercial & Analytics to set & achieve key KPIs to drive the success of the business, in particular revenue & actives
- Lead development & execution of all season launch & BAU comms. Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure team/company priorities are accurately reflected
- Evolve Fantasy CRM programs & implement full suite of lifeycycle programs, from new user onboarding through to churn & resurrection
- Establish test & learn mentality: ensuring correct testing frameworks are in place, contributing to testing plans, & ensuring learnings are documented, shared throughout the team, & continuously incorporated
- Collaborate with Analytics to continuously improve & evolve customer segmentation & predictive modeling capabilities
- Comprehensive understanding of MarTech tools & stack in order to advise team & ensure programs are designed & implemented efficiently
- Work with Growth, Media, PR, Campaign/Product Marketing, & Commercial to drive integrated campaigns & promotions
- Manage DFS retention budget across all engagement channels (owned & paid) & optimize ROI
- Advocate for & ensure the prioritization & delivery of Retention initiatives & tools on the Product roadmap
- Collaborate with Events team on strategy & delivery of key live events throughout the calendar year
- Develop high-performing team with succession pipeline
Who we're looking for
- Broad experience leading a retention marketing team, with oversight of CRM & promotions
- Deep experience with building & optimizing customer segmentation & lifecycle marketing
- Data driven; ability to bring strong analytical rigor to decision-making
- Customer-centric mindset; able to articulate FanDuels value proposition & use it to build a lasting relationship between our customers & our brand
- Strong collaboration & project management skills, & ability to drive alignment among multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills; experience & comfort with presenting to senior-level executives a plus
- Self-starter; ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment to drive both strategy & execution
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience developing & coaching direct reports
- Knowledge of Marketing Technology stack
- Experience working in multiple CRM tools (email, mobile, digital)
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive health insurance plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.