As the Senior Associate for Growth Marketing you will be responsible for assisting in identifying & scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across all paid social channels. Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer, you will help develop & execute the strategic plan, use analytics to inform decisions & drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals.
- Plan, design, & execute various paid social (Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.) campaigns from execution to completion.
- Will go beyond Paid Social to research & test new tactics, strategies & channels in search for the next frontiers of growth
- Optimize campaign performance toward acquisition, activation, retention, & reactivation goals.
- Analyze & report on campaign KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance; e.g. Creative, BI, CRM, etc.(targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- Develop creative & new ways to market our products through emerging social advertising channels.
- Obsessed with growth while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Persistent & have bias-to-action with a track record of performance. Interest in other growth/performance marketing channels is a plus
- A natural hustler with a contagious can-do attitude who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Responsible & love owning projects from start to finish
- A great communicator & truly are a team player
- Proactive & enjoy coming up with new ideas & can explain your rationale
- Strong analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance & run split testing campaigns.
At a minimum, you have...
- A bachelors degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial role.
- 3+ years of experience directly managing paid social campaigns at $1M+ annual budget client or agency side
- Expert knowledge of Facebook bidding, targeting, optimization, as well as web & app tracking setup & troubleshooting.
- Solid understanding of testing approaches including A/B tests as well as incrementality tests
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Experience working with FMPs such as Smartly, Kenshoo, 4C, etc is a plus.