Nextdoor is the private social network for you, your neighbors & your community. Nextdoors mission is to provide a trusted platform where neighbors work together to build stronger, safer, happier communities, all over the world.
Nextdoors Sales team partners with national brands to connect them with our hyper-local community of neighbors across the United States through our native advertising product, Sponsored Posts. You will develop & build a pipeline & drive new business through the full sales cycle (from prospecting to closing). To succeed in this role, you will need a deep understanding of brand storytelling, experience with social & native advertising, & an extensive network of national & regional brands. You are ambitious & thrive in a startup environment, with a demonstrated ability to build detailed sales & revenue generation plans, while also being able to roll up your sleeves & execute tactically. If this sounds like you, come join our 'hood!
Please note that this is a remote position
- Develop integrated brand campaigns that clearly achieve brand objectives, while staying true to the Nextdoor brand & community.
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue quotas.
- Effectively manage client expectations & work with ad operations team to ensure successful campaign performance & client retention.
- Provide thoughtful feedback to internal marketing, product & engineering teams to drive product innovation.
- Aggressively pursue new prospects & sales opportunities. Be a hunter.
- Build relationships with key decision-makers across complex national corporations & agency partners.
- Manage a robust pipeline & accurately forecast new business revenue.
- 8+ years of experience in advertising sales.
- A history of securing new business partners exceeding ~$1M quarterly.
- Experience with Salesforce & prospecting tools (e.g., LinkedIn, WINMO).
- Advanced sales, communication, & presentation skills.
- Deep understanding & experience with social & native advertising.
- Successful track record of developing strategic relationships with marketers & brands, with an active client list of large national & regional brands.
- Strong understanding of branding, brand storytelling & marketing campaigns aimed at brand awareness & brand perception.
- Established relationships with top marketing decision-makers at leading brands & advertising agencies, selling digital advertising & content marketing.
- Excellent planning & organizational skills.
- 100% company-paid health insurance premiums (medical, dental & vision) for you & your dependents
- Paid vacation & company holidays
- Monthly gym stipend
- One time cell phone & headphone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Health FSA
- 401K plan