The Center of Excellence (COE) team works across business units (BUs) & has leading-edge knowledge & competency in each area. It is composed of highly-skilled individuals who disseminate knowledge via support to the Sales Team & share best practices. The primary focus of the COE is to provide guidance to the Sales Team to manage the business throughout the sales cycle.
The Analyst will support sales & deal related transactions through deploying global strategies & approaches. This role will be focused on ensuring sales teams are enabled & supported throughout the lifecycle of a deal. This position will also be crucial in getting the Commercial Operations to the next level of customer service excellence by continuing to foster a culture of change & greater sales enablement. Consistency & governance are key features of an effective COE Analyst.
Primary Role & Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Sales teams on the deployment & support of self-service sales enablement for quote generation within established guidelines
- Provide field-level support for quoting errors, issues & training for new reps
- Support Sales with re-quoting for internal purposes
- Work closely with Sales Ops & Deal Desk to lead the renewal opportunity & quote generation processes
- Lead the pre-order booking review activities in SFDC & partner with the Order Operations function to ensure the processes & hand offs are efficient
- Work with Channel team to coordinate orders from Tanium alliance partners
- On an ongoing basis, work with business partners & Sales leadership to identify process improvement and/or sales training opportunities
- Provide a general helpdesk level of support for the field regarding all commercial activities
- Do you possess a phenomenal customer service ethic; will you do whatever it takes to help your customers? Are you passionate & determined about what you do & deliver your passion humbly?
- The ability to juggle several projects simultaneously, to cope successfully with diversity & complexity & to reduce complex notions into relatively simple terms
- Responsive nature & the ability to demonstrate patience
- Bachelors Degree required, & 3+ years of related professional experience
- You have experience with Salesforce.com, Apptus & other visualize tools
- Experience working with sales teams & sales support teams
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to establish & leverage trusted relationship with business stakeholders
- Ability to deliver one-on-one & group trainings with straightforward, understandable approach
Founded in 2007, Tanium invented a fundamentally new approach to security & systems management. Recognized as the "Usain Bolt of cybersecurity," it's no surprise the worlds largest enterprises & government organizations rely on Tanium to secure, control, & manage the hundreds of thousands of endpoints that comprise their networks effectively; & at unprecedented speed, no matter the size. If you are looking to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company, are prepared to work hard, & want to make a lasting impact on the organization & the industry, we'd love to talk to you. Learn more at www.tanium.com.