Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & is looking for a hardworking, passionate & curious Product Manager to be a key leader in extending Twilios platform to International customers! This person will be the voice of the customer across R&D, influencing roadmaps, building key measures, & working cross-functionally to make International customers successful! This position is critical in supporting Twilios international expansion & will work alongside other product managers, engineering counterparts & customers.
Twilio is looking for a Product Manager in the International Products team, who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of creating useful products. They also have:
- 4+ years in product management
- Experience building & shipping products to customers outside of North America
- Experience talking to customers, understanding their problems & synthesizing the findings to inform product strategy.
- Ability to influence product teams that are from different business units & geographically distributed. Drive product design & requirements across multiple product roadmaps & scrum teams.
- Curiosity & drive to challenge status quo & assumptions.
- Strong analytical abilities & preference for making data driven decisions.
- Excel/Sheets & some SQL expertise. The best product managers make data driven decisions by synthesizing multiple data sources, making judgement calls on reliability & drawing signals from noise.
- Have a bias for action & a willingness to experiment with different approaches.
- Great communication skills. You are equally comfortable in working level conversations with technical folks; & presenting in front of management or non-technical audiences.
- Technically savvy & experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, & mobility is a plus.
As a Product Manager for International Products, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the roadmap for localising Twilios products for International markets across the portfolio. Be able to communicate both the business & technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create the international personas for the product team, understand the customer journeys, & find opportunities to level up customer satisfaction
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work with globally distributed teams in sales, marketing, product, support, & business intelligence. Make sure we are hearing from a diverse set of partners & customers.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Interview & engage directly with international customers & international sales opportunities
- Create the reports & presentations that can effectively communicate customer requirements & opportunities at all levels of the organization
Twilio is a fast growing company, rapidly expanding the breadth of our product offerings & the geographies we serve. The International Product team is one of the major growth opportunities for Twilio. We work closely with a broad set of internal partners & international customers to bring the Twilio Platform into new markets. Our work has a significant impact on the trajectory of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our London office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.