Operational Excellence Intern
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a tech-savvy professional with an analytical background to join the Operations Development team.
On a daily basis, the role is about:
- Analysing data & drawing actionable insights to enable decision-making for Operations
- Leading cross-functional change in a fast-paced environment
- Working in partnership with our operations teams to deliver tangible changes to how we work
- Identify opportunities for process optimisation & leading the delivery of change on shop floor
- Document best practices & lessons learned to improve our operating model & processes
What We're Looking For...
- Proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly-organised & detail-oriented
- Self-starter who is able to excel in an rapidly-changing environment & make things happen
- Interest in Food industries, continuous improvement & reducing environmental impact
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, you bring energy to any environment you enter
- Contributor to a fun, team-orientated environment
- Strong analytical skills, & experience of Microsoft Excel desirable
- Results-focused & data-driven
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
What you will get in return
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal & professional growth
- Headspace Subscription
- Lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
Duration: 6-12 months
Start date: July 2021
Who are we looking for? A current undergraduate, masters or MBA student
Location: 4XD, Chalker Way, Banbury OX16 4XD
Recruitment Process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. You will then be invited two face to face interviews, one competency interview & one culture fit interview.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible