ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Partnering with over 2,000 theaters, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel sites. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatergoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, & expanding the theater-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
TodayTix Group (TTG) is seeking a Director of Communications to define & lead our global communications efforts. Based in either our London office or NYC headquarters, the Director of Communications will be responsible for leading communications efforts across the TodayTix Group portfolio of owned & partnered properties, primarily TodayTix, an app for the best prices on theatre tickets with over 6m users across 16 markets. Managing a global team, this role will be responsible for all aspects of shaping & promoting the TTG story across earned media, including press, editorial, social, and/or partnerships.
- Develop & execute consumer, corporate, & product communications to drive brand awareness & affinity
- Strategize & execute on PR initiatives, including data stories, exec profiles/bylines, & product marketing
- Build media relations strategy, seeking high-level placement in various forms of media including print, digital, & broadcast
- Oversee our social media presence & partner with Social Media Manager on bringing our global social strategy to life
- Oversee our editorial initiatives, partnering with the Editorial team & Director of SEO in ensuring content excellence against business objectives
- With our Creative & Merchandising teams, ensuring all consumer touchpoints align with the TTG story
- Develop & manage brand partnerships
- Lead a high performing team, providing mentorship, development, & coaching
- 8-10 years of experience in PR, Comms, or related field, either in-house or agency
- Deep experience partnering with & telling the stories of consumer (B2C) tech startups, including executive management
- Portfolio of top-tier media placements; strong reporter relationships in the consumer, tech, and/or startup media spaces
- Management experience, whether directly or through leading account teams
- Excellent oral & written communication skills; master storyteller
- Passion for theatre a huge plus
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.