Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired & talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
We are looking for a game-changing Data Analyst to understand & interpret the questions & problems that our team & partners have, & how they can be answered with data. This person will thoughtfully source the answers & present them in a clean, concise & digestible way to various audiences.
How youll help us be successful
- Provide a step function increase in the velocity of our company-wide learning, helping us achieve our goals faster in a more predictable manner
- Build & own KPI dashboards to get people all over the company asking why?
- Act as a detective to help uncover key drivers of value throughout the product experience (and how we can optimize them)
- Be a super-connector of dots, incorporating quantitative (and qualitative) findings into cohesive data-driven stories that create alignment & pave a path forward for executive-level decision makers
- Build our repository of insights so we never have the same thought twice
- Conducting A/B tests that result in clear, documented findings
- Develop a deep understanding of our funnel & growth drivers
- Analyze key user flows to help inform product decisions
What superpowers you'll use
- 2-4 years of experience using analytics to drive key business decisions in an analyst or management consulting capacity
- Ruthlessly analytical mindset
- 1-2 years of SQL experience
- Excel mastery
- Consideration of second & third order whys
- Experience building dashboards in Looker (or similar data viz tool)
- Experience with experiment design
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.