The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
This position is based inNew York, NY & will report to the IT Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- First & foremost, respond to the daily queue of Helpdesk requests in a timely & efficient manner & document all support instances in Zendesk.
- Perform on/off boarding of employees
- Configure & deploy laptops, desktops, iPads & iPhones for new employees
- Maintain inventory records in the asset management tool
- Create, add & modify accounts & services across our various platforms (Google, Microsoft, Adobe etc.)
- Maintain Audio/Video & conferencing equipment
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience and/or Bachelors Degree
- Must have strong basic troubleshooting & customer service skills
- Must know both Microsoft Windows & Apple MacOS, our environment is at least half MacOS
- You will work directly with the end-users on a day to day basis, therefore you must have strong verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent communicator, able to speak to end users positively & explain technical detail in a manner they can understand
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment
- Basic level experience with Active Directory & Google G-Suite. You will provision user accounts & manage disto-lists
- Basic understanding of networking principles (DHCP, DNS, SSID)
- Ability to lift fifty pounds, climb ladders, crawl under desks
- Some weekend work required as projects dictate, were are rapidly growing organization & will be adding floors & expanding offices
- Some travel to our warehouses in New Jersey or to our retail stores in & around greater New York City will be necessary.