Account Manager Gilt City
The Account Manager will collaborate with various internal teams & external vendors to support the sales process for the Gilt City team, as well as manage vendor relationships.
- Project manage City sales process & execute all sales/offers
- Act as point person for vendor relationships & for all internal contacts both pre & post-sale
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Customer Service, Creative, Tech, Boutique Production, Finance, Marketing, Editorial
- Maintain vendor relationships & meet vendor marketing needs on an ongoing basis
- Create purchase orders & invoices for vendor offers
- Support day-to-day creative & copy workflow & prioritization for Gilt City business
- Work to ensure a positive, can-do approach to incoming projects with internal & external stakeholders & business partners
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- 3+ years experience in an e-commerce, project management, and/or sales/client relations environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Salesforce knowledge preferred
- Self-starter, ambitious in nature
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple accounts with tight deadlines & comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong communicator with ability to garner buy-in on various projects
- Able to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to analyze reports, draw conclusions & make recommendations
- Ability to remain flexible & willing to change strategies, as business needs dictate
- Ability to liaise effectively & create an exciting workplace
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
ABOUT THE GILT CITY TEAM:
Gilt City, the local lifestyle site from Rue La La Gilt Groupe, offers fine dining experiences, luxury spa treatments, & exclusive events among many others, that encourage members to love their city more. Gilt City serves members nationwide. Our energetic team consists of motivated lifestyle experts who are passionate about providing unique experiences for Gilt City members all over the country.
Gilt City offers its members access to exciting experiences at insider pricesfrom dinner at top local restaurants to fun fitness classes, luxury spa treatments, exclusive events, online retail offers, & more.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered