Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
The Technical Program Management team activates a world-class technology organization at Aetion by:
- Driving execution on high-priority, impactful & strategic initiatives for the Technology organization.
- Managing the launch of new products & features.
- Optimizing Technology processes & encouraging a culture of continual improvement.
- Accountable: You want to own outcomes - as a member of this team, you will be expected to help clarify & then achieve outcomes in varied & often ambiguous environments.
- Growth-minded: You are always looking for ways to learn, optimize, & expand your understanding.
- Systems thinker: You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans & thrive on bringing order to ambiguous situations.
- Relationship builder: You can influence & motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working with key Aetion clients for both timely & high-quality delivery of custom features & integrations
- Working with remote & multi-site teams to deliver supporting software & services in sync with launch timelines
- Working with key stakeholders in engineering, product, delivery, & growth teams to define execution strategy & requirements
- Regular communication with senior management on status, risks, & change control
- Ability to defend your convictions respectfully, while being open-minded to view/accept others point of views
- Serving as an Agile Coach to teams & scrum masters. Provide hands-on scrum master support as needed.
- Bachelors Degree
- 8+ years of work experience in technical program/project management in a high-growth, early-stage startup
- Experience coordinating efforts to scope, schedule & deploy new features sets
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills to earn trust & influence partners & teams
- Masters or advanced technical degree
- Creative leader with superior analytical abilities
- Fluency with Atlassian SCM Suite (Confluence/JIRA)
- Experience in productization & shipping of B2B software products
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Familiarity with cloud architecture design & services
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match & a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.