At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is seeking a Recruiting Coordination Lead to join the Talent Operations & Programs team. As a leader of the recruiting coordinator team, you will lead & drive recruiting processes & procedures that support the seamless execution of all administrative responsibilities. This role will ensure recruiting processes are aligned with the company's strategy & future recruiting needs. To be successful in this role, you must be able to manage multiple priorities, manage & drive results in alignment with the standard metrics & service level agreements, & continuously focus on the elevation of your team to Best in Class status.
- Lead a team of Recruiting Coordinators responsible for supporting recruiters & hiring managers with recruiting processes which includes; scheduling interviews, organizing candidate travel arrangements, reserving conference rooms, working with administrative assistants, & hosting candidates when they come onsite
- Support a team of recruiters with the objective of efficiently & successfully scheduling high-volume interview activity
- Hire, onboard & train new recruiting coordinators, as needed
- Identify operational weaknesses & help improve existing or develop new processes to keep the Recruiting Coordinator team scale with Lyfts growth
- Manage workflow & assignments within the recruiting coordinator team to provide proper support to multiple functional & divisional recruiting teams
- Ensure effective use of recruiting tools to drive consistency in process
- Serve as point-of-contact for our Recruiting Leaders regarding technical & procedural questions and/or challenges related to the recruiting process
- Act as the recruiting process subject matter expert to ensure best practices & effective methods are in place for all administrative tasks related to the recruiting process
- Minimum of 1 year of people management experience required
- Strong understanding of the recruiting function
- Exceptional organization skills & attention to detail
- Solutions-oriented with a bias toward action
- Able to manage multiple priorities concurrently, professionally, efficiently & follow-through on multiple high-priority initiatives at one time
- Prior experience in a coordination role strongly preferred
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.