BetterCloud is the firstSaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT & security teams to define, remediate, & enforce management & security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, threat remediation, & fully-automated policy enforcement. Which is why CB Insights & the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of 50 Future Unicorns in 2019. BetterCloud is located in New York City, San Francisco, & Atlanta, GA.
We are a high energy, high growth startup that is seeking a collaborative, passionate & driven field marketer who will be responsible for building out a high impact field marketing plan for the East territory. Youll be part of a marketing organization with a strong brand that values the influence events can have & partner with Sales leadership on formulating a field marketing plan from conception to execution that helps to build & influence pipeline.
- 3-5+ years of experience in event marketing
- Experience in the SaaS application landscape
- Strong project management skills & the ability to plan & execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player & strong collaborator with a variety of people & teams
- Strategic & outcome-oriented mindset in planning & execution of a rigorous & high impact event schedule
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce & Google Suite
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Partner with account executives & sales leadership to build out a robust field marketing plan that is both strategic & tactical
- Plan & execute a variety of high-end & high impact events for strategic account leads (sports & concert suites, Michelin-starred dinners, happy hours, etc.)
- Explore & assess third party regional events that can help generate leads & build our brand
- Coordinate logistics for all events including guest lists, invitations, registration, booth design, staffing, swag, collateral, speakers, etc.
- Partner with other areas of marketing to execute flawless event experiences for our attendees pre, during & post-event
- Create success metrics for events, track & report back
- Manage events onsite & travel when needed
- Represent interests of region across other marketing campaigns & initiatives
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.