About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing & Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth & helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, & increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, & marketing tools.
Over 8,000 restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted & loved by hospitality groups such as Jos Andrss ThinkFoodGroup & Danny Meyers Union Square Hospitality Group & independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, & The Meatball Shop. In November 2021, Fiserv, a leading global provider of payments & financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences, acquired BentoBox. The acquisition will allow BentoBox to support more restaurants than ever before.
About the Role
The Associate Program Manager will report to the Head of PMO & is directly responsible for collaborating across the RevOps team to support project execution & portfolio management. The ideal candidate must have excellent project management skills, & must be organized & detail-oriented with strong communication, & relationship building skills.
What Youll Do
- Support & maintain frameworks, tools, best practices & standards for project management of strategic initiatives, leveraging Asana & Google Drive as the source of truth
- Support cross-functional projects from end-to-end, working collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders from across the business to ensure work is completed on-time & delivers business results
- Flex & adapt as the organizations needs & priorities shift; playing multiple roles to support the team
- Creatively solve problems through both quantitative & qualitative analysis & share insights that drive change
- Build relationships throughout the organization & drive collaboration in complicated situations
Experience Were Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in project management management in technology, management consulting, marketing, or similar fields
- You have strong communication & interpersonal skills with an ability to balance persuasiveness with active listening of diverse perspectives to achieve positive results
- Adaptable in rapidly changing environments with a high degree of comfort navigating ambiguity
- Organized, know how to prioritize & get the most important work done first
- Entrepreneurial mindset that is constantly seeking creative solutions & proactively identifying new areas of improvements
- You are humble & do not hesitate to take on whatever level of work is needed for the success of a project
- People enjoy working with you & you enjoy working with people
Bonus points if:
- You are experienced with Asana & Google Suite
- You have first-hand experience working with small business restaurants
Perks of Joining Us:
Were building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) & Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- Employee resource groups
- Professional development, growth & support
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBoxs COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox newly hired employees in the United States will not be required to be fully vaccinated, but will be required to disclose vaccination status. Associates traveling within the U.S. will no longer be required to attend safety briefings & Fiserv-sponsored events will no longer require proof of vaccination. All Fiserv associates can enter & work in Fiserv facilities regardless of vaccination status.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.