WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The smart & fast-paced Corporate Recruiter (you!) will identify & hire amazing talent for our tech teams. The Corporate Recruiter will partner with hiring managers to create comprehensive interview plans & meet aggressive hiring goals across The Knot Worldwides Engineering & Data teams. You will be joining a power-house Talent Acquisition team that hires top talent who makes The Knot Worldwide a thriving business & an awesome place to work.
- Collaborate with hiring managers & key stakeholders to determine business needs
- Source relevant profiles through multiple active & passive channels
- Conduct screening & skills assessment, qualify candidates & provide recommendations to the hiring manager; Use additional parameters like competencies & culture
- Build & maintain solid relationships with candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Provide reporting to hiring managers on open reqs & provide updates on plan to fill
- Compose, monitor & maintain job postings on various job portals
- Brief candidates about job responsibilities, salary & benefits
- Complete & submit candidate scorecards complete with interview notes, recommendation to hire & feedback on competencies
- Represent The Knot Worldwide at events (meet-ups, networking, etc.)
- Coordinate & schedule candidates to come onsite to our offices in NY, DC & Austin, TX
SUCCESSFUL CORPORATE RECRUITER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Prior experience of 1+ years in a technical Recruitment/ Staffing/ Talent Acquisition role
- Excellent communicator (in-person, phone, & written) combined with an enthusiastic & dynamic personality
- Ability to build quality relationships with internal stakeholders, partners & candidates
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Competent in maintaining confidential information
- Familiar with & has exposure to technology-based platforms (can explain our services to potential candidates)
- Self-directed with the ability to take initiative
- Flexible & eager to do whatever is required sometimes your responsibilities may shift depending upon the current needs!
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Open to travel to our various offices (DC, Austin, NYC, Omaha, Barcelona)
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You dream big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You love our users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You hustle every day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You win together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.