Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a Senior Director of Planning & Sales Operations to support the strategic growth of all our channels. This role will be overseeing & leading the planning & sales operations organizations, inclusive of merchandise planning, business planning, inventory management & allocation & sales operations. The Sr Director of Planning will report to the SVP of Commercial.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Oversee & lead team spanning merchandise planning, business planning, inventory management & allocation & sales operations
- Build constructive & effective relationships with cross-functional business partners (ex. Merchandising, Channel heads & Operations) to define, develop & execute inventory, merchandising & operational strategies that drive revenue channel growth initiatives
- Be a strategic thought partner to the cross functional team by providing insight & visibility to business & product sales trends that are impacting the financial performance of the business
- Own business & channel revenue forecasts to inform cross functional dependencies
- Drive development of seasonal & annual financial targets
- Manage, train & develop business planning organization to ensure business performance & trends inform strategic decision making
- Partner to inform short & long term product assortment strategies for all channels for classifications, product mix & pricing that align with the Brand vision, financial plans, & customer experience goals
- Drive SKU plan guidance to drive SKU productivity on quarterly/seasonal basis & eliminate unproductive SKUs
- Drive inventory management best practices to improve productivity & maximize profit
- Oversee inventory OTB process to ensure our inventory position across categories are maximized & efficient
- Oversee inventory lifecycle management including clearance & exit strategies
- Oversee allocation team & ensure inventory optimization
- Land standardization & build out reports to perform in-season selling analysis & post season hind-sighting for continuous improvement; be a thought leader as to automation & visualization of selling reports & dashboards
- Establish & track key business KPIs across the planning organization
- Lead sales operations team to ensure order management processes are efficient & optimized
Our dream candidate is...
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, & virtual programs like apps for meditation & mindfulness.
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!