WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide (TKWW) is looking for a hospitality minded, experience & service driven, exceptional writer to join our Global Employee Experience team as the Manager of Employee Experience. You will create, execute & innovate on opportunities to attract potential candidates, retain & engage current employees & partner with our Office Experience team to produce surprise & delight moments. You will also pen strategic & functional internal communications to TKWW team members across the globe to ensure employees are informed, motivated, & entertained! Our progressive People team pushes the boundaries of traditional HR using recruitment marketing, employer branding & internal communication strategies to create a positive experience for all of our stakeholders. The right candidate needs to be a natural writer, able to manage a number of on-brand voices while inspiring & engaging your audience, a proactive, solutions-oriented thinker, & a positive agent of change.
- Be a brand ambassador through social media, creating & building awareness on TKWWs culture
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, & other stakeholders to ensure a top-notch employee onboarding experience
- Prepares HR reports, metrics & reports key findings to the VP, People & Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion on a monthly basis
- Manages the onboarding process for all new employees
- Strong technical aptitude for organization readiness & tactics to generate awareness, understanding & adoption
- Coordinate & innovate in the area of employee recognition including our existing recognition platform, service awards, company branded items, & other recognition vehicles
- Partner with Talent Acquisition & other stakeholders to ensure a top-notch employee onboarding experience
- Maintain/build relationships with vendors for the purpose of holding successful events, ordering supplies related to employee engagement, etc.
- Develop & promote employee volunteer programs in partnership with the Philanthropy Council
- Build & maintain organization-wide intranet to serve as a self-service information hub, with the intention of scaling it globally
- Anticipate the needs of our employees & deliver a positive experience to meet them where they are - across offices, roles, needs & mediums
- Add value through a proven track record of data-driven employee engagement practices, effective change management skills & a passion for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with leaders across the organization to identify opportunities & challenges, drive outcomes & build relationships & connections
- In partnership with the Talent Development team, serve as storyteller & develop creative marketing plans to promote performance & learning & development programs
- Prepares HR reports, metrics & reports key findings to the VP, People & CHRO on a monthly basis
SUCCESSFUL MANAGER OF EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 3-4+ years of hands-on experience in employee experience/engagement.
- A colloquial, strong written & spoken tone with the ability to craft messages for various voices & channels
- A comfort in storytelling through written comm, presentation decks (Google slides) & public speaking
- The ability to anticipate needs, innovate, & flourish in a fast-paced environment & a passion for providing exceptional customer service to all you connect with
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment & manage demands with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- A high emotional intelligence
- Exceptional interpersonal, writing, spelling, grammar, & proofreading skills
- Excellent team player who exhibits an eagerness to learn, strong collaborative skills & the ability to work cross-functionally across all levels of management
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.