The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
As an Associate Implementation Manager you will support the Yext Mid-Market channel by leading client implementation projects as a member of the Implementation Services team. You will be directly responsible for implementing & project managing a number of our Mid-Market channel implementations. Our team is looking for people who are fired up & love coming to work every day. We are building a market & educating clients on intelligent search, as we work to hit aggressive goals.
- Document & organize business requirements from Yext Clients in order to lead implementation project planning & solution design
- Build & lead communication strategy during client on-boarding period
- Analyze & cleanse client data files to identify duplicate records, missing fields, inaccuracies or other items to flag to clients for review
- Determine initial data mappings & field configuration strategy for the clients Yext Platform
- Prepare project kick-off materials including powerpoint or google slide templates customized appropriately for each client & project
- Leverage Yext Technology to Scan & Match client entity data to appropriate results from intelligent search partners
- Prepare user & training documentation as necessary
- Develop expertise in the configuration of Yext products & technology
- Improve & refine our implementation process by proactively identifying inefficiencies & working with the team to find solutions or automate processes
- Lead as-needed team wide strategic projects
- Deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership & relevant teams
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 1-3 Years of experience in Software Implementation, Consulting, or similar client facing roles
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply & will be considered
- Proficiency in data analysis & manipulation with Excel
- General understanding of relational databases
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Basic Project Management skills & Presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal skills; along with the ability to communicate complex ideas in written & verbal format to external stakeholders
- Ability to work quickly & accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.