Were looking for a People (HR) Business Partner to support our operations employee population in our quickly growing region operations. In this role, youll work to continue to make CLEAR a premiere employer of choice & drive our values & culture across the company. You will have the opportunity to directly shape & improve processes both within your assigned region & across the broader organization.
What you'll do:
- Work with local management to facilitate the positive & legal handling of employee relations & communication matters
- Regular contributor to regional operations team meetings driving People initiatives
- Investigate & liaise with the Legal department to respond to employee relations, labor relations & other employment matters
- Understand company reporting & have the ability to analyze effectively to make timely recommendations to alleviate risk or positively impact the business & employees
- Ensure decisions made & approaches created are in compliance with federal & state requirements
- Lead, collaborate, & contribute to projects with other People team members or cross functionally in support of the organizations strategic goals
- Analyze current trends, survey info, policies & reporting to make recommendations on improvements to the workplace in sync with CLEARs mission, vision & values
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the leadership team to develop proactive strategies that address any trends/root causes identified by employee relations metrics
- Develop & drive the implementation of our people strategies to improve the overall employee experience
- Drives HR compliance with local & federal wage & employment laws within region
- Creates & sustains quarterly leadership training, feedback loops & recognition programs
- Mentor & Develop station leaders with a people area of responsibility (AOR) to ensure best practices & standards are maintained
Who you are:
- 3+ years of progressive HR generalist experience; including a background working with hourly populations
- Demonstrated success working in ambiguity, living in the data, & managing disparate employee stations
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs without losing momentum on key priorities
- Strong project management & execution skills with strong track record of applying techniques & best practices in effective working partnerships across organizational lines
- Experience in coaching business partners & managers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership, influencing, & relationship-building across functions
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including group facilitation & presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%, depending on company needs
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.