We're looking for a seasoned Sr.Graphic Designerwith specific experience crafting emails for e-commerce retail.. This position will work closely with our client service teams to execute email design projects, & will have an opportunity to be a part of complex campaigns for some of the most innovative brands in the world. While it'd be great to have this role based out of one of our many offices, we are open for atelecommuting role (for the rightcandidate) within the continental United States.
We love the online space, & are marketing & technology nerds at heart. We bring on folks who have a sense of humor, want to learn & grow, & are excited to join a growing team.
- Review creative briefs & client collateral to translate into breathtaking digital designs
- Research agency clients & develop strong understanding of client style, overall brand, & marketing voice
- Prioritize & execute on competing tasks via our project management platform to deliver results across multiple client teams
- Partner with client teams on all revisions & alterations on digital design as requested by bothinternal & external stakeholders
- Provide support for fellow designers as needed (vacation coverage, etc.)
- Collaborate & partner with fellow internal designers for continued department growth & knowledge sharing
- Creativity - Comes up with a lot of new & unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original & value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Planning - Accurately scopes out length & difficulty of tasks & projects; sets objectives & goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules & task/people assignments; anticipates & adjusts for problems & roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
- Priority Setting - Spends his/her time & the time of others on whats important; quickly zeros in on the critical few & puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Time Management - Uses his/her time effectively & efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Dealing With Ambiguity - Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide & act without having the total picture; isnt upset when things are up in the air; doesnt have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle
- Self-Knowledge - Knows personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, & limits; seeks feedback; gains insights from mistakes; is open to criticism; isn't defensive; is receptive to talking about shortcomings; looks forward to balanced (+'s & -'s) performance reviews & career decisions.
- 4-6 years specific experience with ecommerce and/or consumer retail email design (a portfolio is required for consideration)
- Knowledge of preferred mobile practices for email
- The ability to study, learn & develop a thorough understanding of each clients line of business & brand pallet
- The discipline to work on projects that have specific direction, & minimal direction
- Be comfortable juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in an agency setting preferred
- Extremely detail oriented, while balancing efficiency
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.