Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Reporting to the EMEA Partner Marketing Manager, the Partner Marketing Executive will be a driven & creative marketer responsible for supporting brand awareness & pipeline acceleration for the channel. The preferred candidate will work closely with Appians Alliance & technology partners in concert with the Partner Sales Team to support the development, planning, & execution of marketing plans & lead generation programs. This individual will facilitate strong collaboration across Appians marketing department to drive both internal & external campaigns to expand the Appian brand, & support the sponsorship program for Appians premier events. A proven track record of helping build joint go-to-market strategies & experience working alongside a fast-moving global partnership team is key.
- Help plan & execute joint marketing programs with key partners, track & report on key performance metrics & analyze the results of launched initiatives.
- Develop & manage marketing assets needed to support our joint brand with key partners & support go-to-market campaigns. Channels can include collateral, playbooks, video assets, & more.
- Advocate effectively for partners & their needs throughout Appian.
- Help to elevate Appian as a priority partner within key partner organizations.
- Support Appian campaign launch efforts by being the voice of the partner, & support partner participation efforts including collateral, communication strategy, training tools, & related activities.
- Provide event support for Appians dedicated & partner events & assist in planning & execution of our sponsorship program where required.
- Establish close working relationships with EMEA Field Marketing Managers to collaborate on regional initiatives with Partners.
- Represent the Partner Marketing team on Appian Global initiatives.
- Experience in an integrated marketing role in an Enterprise Software or Consultancy environment
- Experience crafting results-driven marketing programs & demonstrating ROI
- Campaign management, account-based marketing, and/or Partner/Alliances experience is preferred
- Exhibits professionalism when collaborating with internal & external stakeholders across all levels
- Critical thinking, problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong verbal, written communication, & presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, results-oriented environment
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Degree Qualified
- Additional language a plus
- Ability to travel approximately up to 15%
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.