The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
We are looking for a highly-motivated experienced Senior Analyst to join us in Yexts IT department based in our NY headquarters. This position will support the IT team in the development of policies, processes & controls around Yexts SOX, SOC2 & other risk management activities. Yexts IT Audit & Compliance team seeks to build leading technology risk management practices that improve efficiency & enhance the audit & risk management experience for our partners!
The role will require an execution-oriented & solid team player who can work across the organization to help manage our audit requirements, identify process improvements & lead themselves & others in project completion. The ideal candidate will have a firm grasp of governance, risk & controls in a cloud based IT environment with technical understanding of IT infrastructure. The position will be responsible for proposing improvements to the companys policies, procedures & controls around information security, logical access, change management, issue remediation, control design, assisting with risk assessments & crafting compliance monitoring strategies.
What You'll Do
- Execute on our IT compliance plan to ensure an effective internal control environment for SOX, SOC 2 & other regulatory requirements.
- Develop & maintain ITGC process flows, procedural documentation & compliance strategies for key SOX applications in a complex SaaS environment.
- Educate the IT organization on governance, risk & controls/compliance concepts
- Assist management in development & implementation of remediation plans related to IT controls & provide recommendations for improvements.
- Assist in developing policies & procedure documents based on ISO27001/2 standards.
- Support the management in identifying key technology risks, mitigation strategies & improvements to the business process.
- Support risk & control considerations related to IT relevant projects, including vendor evaluations, system implementations, newly scoped systems, UAT documentation, onboarding of application to ITGC processes & initial testing of application controls, etc
- Build & maintain internal control narratives, flowcharts & risk matrices.
- Work closely with external parties for all matters related to IT, including IT issues related to SOC 1, SOC 2, SOX, & financial audits.
What You Have
- 3-5 years of combined experience in the fields of Information Systems audit, Risk Assurance, Internal and/or External audit (Big 4 preferred)
- Experience working for a SAAS company preferred
- Experience in working with both cloud & on-premise applications preferred
- Bachelors Degree or similar college level education in Information Systems, Accounting or a related field
- CISA or equivalent Information Technology audit or security certifications are preferred
- Working knowledge of information security & computer network, server, database technologies
- Knowledge of the COSO 2013, COBIT & ITIL frameworks preferred
- Knowledge of GDPR, ISO27001/2, HIPAA & other regulations preferred
- Proven ability to lead self in executing discrete tasks & developing compliance strategies to drive effective results
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative & displays a high energy level
- Strong organizational, prioritization & process improvement skills
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.