About the role
As a Senior Analyst FCRA Disputes at Chime, youll be joining our fast-growing compliance team by contributing to the scaling of our FCRA Disputes program & supporting initiatives related to our compliance obligations for our Credit Builder program. Youll join a team of FCRA disputes investigators, support the remediation of dispute escalations, & ensure the data integrity of the credit reporting file. You will be expected to chime in, exercise innovative thinking, & participate in collaborative decision making. Youll immerse yourself by learning how current laws & regulations affect Chime & its members, as well as how Compliance Operations executes applicable laws & regulations. Youll learn Chimes current & upcoming products & features, support new pilots, & develop operational processes & documentation. Youll provide support & guidance to outsourced workforce teams. Youll work closely with internal & external risk, legal, fraud, product, analytics, & member services teams. Help us ensure our members get the safest & best experience Chime can provide!
This job cannot be performed in the state of Colorado.
In this role, you can expect to
- Champion operational excellence daily
- Investigate FCRA disputes related to credit reporting & ensure the data integrity of the credit reporting file
- Assist in the development of FCRA dispute compliance operations process to support new Chime products, features, regulations, or pilots, as well as draft procedural documentation
- Assist in the implementation of new tools & metrics capabilities
- Partner with internal cross-functional partners such as Fraud, Member Services, Analytics, Product, & Legal teams as necessary
- Assist in the creation of process design or redesign strategies to ensure the correct execution of tasks, efficiencies, as well as provide support to ensure effectiveness & quality in the assigned work
- Stay up to date with Chimes current & upcoming products & features, & applicable laws & regulations.
To thrive in this role, you have
- A minimum of 3 years of experience required in financial services, preferably in compliance, risk management, process improvement, or continuous improvement role.
- Prior experience working FCRA disputes
- Comfort working with ambiguity & able to handle multiple priorities & projects
- Experience in change management & driving the adoption of tools & processes, drafting detailed procedural documentation, flow charts, & training materials along the way
- A self-motivated mentality with the ability to prioritize in demanding situations & meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, are detail-oriented, have excellent problem-solving skills, & have great written & verbal communication skills
- The ability to operate with integrity & create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, & supported to do work that energizes them
- Demonstrated experience in vendor relationships & creating process work-flows
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees & helping people grow their savings automatically, weve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest & fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, & more!
We've built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech & were recently valued at over $14.5B. We've raised over $1B in funding from leading investors, including DST, Coatue, Tiger Global, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Dragoneer, Menlo, Whale Rock, Access, Forerunner, Crosslink, Cathay, aCrew, & others.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, & disability benefits
- Quarterly stipend to spruce up your home office
- Generous vacation policy & company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., & delicious snack boxes, too!
- A challenging & fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech & help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, & inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, & ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members & helps us all grow as Chimers & individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, & any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state, & Cook County ordinances. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects & uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.