Internship program (12 weeks)
Similarweb is delighted to announce the launch of the internship program in the US. The program provides 12 weeks work experience in our go to market organization where you will gain transferable skills using world class tools including our very own products.
As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM. The company has raised over $240M & has over 750 employees across 11 global offices.
As a Research Analyst you will play a vital role in supporting both the sales & marketing teams.
The main focus will be to research & provide in-depth company information to the sales development representatives (SDR) & sales managers, enabling them to be fully prepared when they meet with prospects & hence to deliver the best customer experience. You will use the latest tools including Similarweb Pro to find data & learn how to present this to individuals at all levels.
Following an in-depth on-boarding program, you will work with SDRs, sales managers & our marketing team to profile accounts. This includes finding the correct contacts, areas of responsibilities as well as industry trends for each sector. This important role also requires:
- Updating our CRM system with relevant information & sharing with other departments
- Using Similarweb Pro to provide industry Insights & presenting in a professional manner
- Responsibility for building a library of insights & sharing with the sales organization
- Working with the SDR management team to write a manual on how to on-board SDRs
- Working with our Growth team to build relevant reports & share these with the rest of the team as required
- Tracking key people in accounts ensuring you inform the sales organization when this occurs
Skills required are as follows:
- Excellent spoken & written English
- Active listening skills
- Analytical skills
- Interested in turning data into information
- Eye for detail
- Self motivated & ability to work on your own initiative