Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Manager of Corporate Social Media is responsible for the execution of Visa's corporate social media programs across LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor & Instagram. This role sits within the Global Corporate & North America Communications team, which is responsible for crafting & communicating the Visa story across stakeholder groups including clients, employees, media & industry influencers.
The right candidate will have a mixture of skill sets that combine content creation & storytelling capabilities with a strong understanding of how to engage audiences across Visa's social channels. He/she will be conversant in the data & analytics that are unique to each social platform, & will leverage that knowledge to shape & inform Visa's communications efforts to be more effective in delivering measurable results.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for executing against the social media program on a daily basis. This role needs to operate in a matrixed & time pressured environment & be able to respond to quick turnarounds & output. The position will report directly into the Senior Director, Digital Channel Strategy.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in digital storytelling, social media, communications or marketing.
- Demonstrated track record of creating & executing successful social programs for LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor, Instagram etc. that achieve specific communications objectives effectively & efficiently
- Experience managing paid social media content programs & defining program KPIs
- Ability to report out on programs & analyze data to drive content recommendations & create reporting dashboard
- Impressive teamwork & relationship-building skills, leading by influence & example
- Exceptional organizational & project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Experience collaborating with & managing/directing agency partners & vendors.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, with a proven track record of identifying & building relationships with external and/or internal stakeholders.
- Team player able to work on multi-part projects across teams & able to ensure project deadlines & budgets are met.
- Excellent attention to detail; strong organization & time management skills.
- Comfortable using CMS systems & handling basic HTML formatting.
- Familiar with SEO best practices & able to deliver SEO-optimized copy within guidelines.
- Familiar with social & digital media monitoring & metrics
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.