At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes & fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged & empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the Role
HelloFresh is a tech company & invests significantly into its technology teams (squads & tribes), which build software solutions (i.e., Products) inhouse that are specifically designed for our needs. The Product Owner is a strategic role within HelloFresh at the intersection of Business, Design & Engineering.
We are looking for a Product Owner, Supply Chain Technology who will deliver incremental value to the company by creating solutions & features that match our business needs, & are technically & operationally feasible.
Reporting to the Director of Operations Strategy, you will take complete ownership of critical business KPIs & will be expected to add real value to our end customers & internal stakeholders, in order to allow for faster growth & market expansion. As part of the Strategic Project Management Office, you will be the voice of the customer in local & global technology development teams & work closely with delivery teams to translate vision & ideas into features, detailed requirements & acceptance criteria.
- Consult business stakeholders to understand business & technology needs. This involves eliciting feedback from customers & stakeholders through interviews, surveys, assessments, & other discovery methods, distilling the results into insights on capability gaps & improvement opportunities, & validating these insights with the relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with local & international Design, Engineering, & Business stakeholders to develop business cases & solutions to address the identified business needs. Solutions can be either globally implemented or locally developed
- Own the development & maintenance of our operations capability vision & transformation roadmap & project backlog & help leadership with prioritizing project backlog according to the business value & ROI
- Partner with Technical Program Managers to plan product releases
- Manage & groom the product backlog, create actionable user stories, write & execute acceptance tests while defining acceptance criteria
- Participate in relevant scrum meetings & influence sprint goals & commitments.
At a minimum, you have:
- 3+ years of experience in product management, operations assessment, & Agile framework methodology
- A conceptual understanding of end-to-end supply chain functions (planning, sourcing & procurement, production, logistics)
- Track record of creative problem solving & the desire to influence new products.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams & influencing the organization.
- Experience managing multiple projects & balancing priorities
- Experience with production & distribution automation technology (hardware & software) is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or equivalent
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Youll work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams.
- Weve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday & milestone celebrations, youll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
When We Return to The Office:
To ensure the health & safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are working remotely through until June 2021! When we return to the office, youll love:
- Our bright & functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, & local craft beer on tap!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy & not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, & more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.