LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the worlds largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel & device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges & value entrepreneurship, humility, & constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with smart people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you want to join a high growth business & work with some of the worlds biggest data sets? Do you want the freedom & responsibility necessary to propose, design & build new products? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our rapidly growing London office.
Being part of the Data Science Engineering team, you will work closely with a mix of data scientists, software engineers & product managers to deliver machine learning products that add the next level of capabilities to LiveRamps offering.
Youll contribute to multiple projects using both descriptive statistics & predictive modelling. Youll be encouraged to think outside the box & use the most appropriate tools for the job utilising the latest offerings from Google Cloud Platform.
- Research & build novel algorithms that address identity, personalisation & measurement problems in the AdTech space
- Identify & implement improvements to our existing identity resolution capabilities
- Plan & build scalable & robust APIs in coordination with Software Engineers in the team
- Make suggestions to improve current workflows & products
- Be a subject matter expert on Machine Learning & Statistics
- Mentor junior members of the team
YOU WILL HAVE
- Previous commercial or research experience as a data scientist
- Hands-on experience in Python
- Thorough understanding of Statistics
- Knowledge of a wide range of Machine Learning algorithms
- The ability to communicate complex analytical information clearly
- Bachelors Degree in a numerate discipline (e.g. Maths, Science, Computing)
- Interest in digital marketing
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience with Cloud Compute technologies
- Understanding of software development best practices
- Knowledge of digital marketing
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.