Peloton is looking for enthusiastic & results-driven Sales Specialists to help us during the busy holiday season. Our Sales Specialists are the front line business drivers in Peloton's retail showrooms. They exhibit a keen knowledge of our product, services, & company. Above all, our Sales Specialists are strong communicators who are able to understand the needs of their clients, build long-lasting relationships with these clients & build a solid network for sales.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Focus on achieving & exceeding individual sales goals
- Maximize sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, & merchandise presentation
- Proactively utilize Salesforce to record & maintain client information & preferences to drive your business
- Develop a deep knowledge & understanding of Peloton's products & brand image
- Phone & email outreach to both established & developing clients to communicate updates, events, & follow-up
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Work professionally with fellow sales specialists in a team environment
- Help to maintain visual/physical standards of store
- Prior sales experience - preferably in a customer focused environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit; desire to exceed sales goals
- Enthusiastic, energetic & personable professional demeanor
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking & team oriented
- An appreciation of fitness & a healthy lifestyle
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be to work nights, weekends, & holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products & Salesforce a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.