About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Coordinator to join our Performance Marketing team. The Performance Marketing team is divided into two functions: Growth (focusing on driving new customer acquisition through a variety of marketing channels) & Lifecycle Marketing (focusing on the new customer on-boarding journey that leads to longterm relationships). Together, these functions drive the companys revenue forward.
The Lifecycle Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing the execution of lifecycle marketing campaigns across email, push, SMS, web, app & in-box collateral.
This role will assist the Lifecycle team on multiple projects, simultaneously, with a primary focus on lifecycle & loyalty initiatives, in order to meet marketing goals. The ideal candidate will have experience in email production & campaign management using ESP/marketing automation tools, have a strong understanding of performance metrics, & have experience developing basic reports. They will also assist the team with automating current communications & taking personalization to the next level.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of lifecycle marketing principles & best practices, & be a strong communicator. Moreover, they should be open & eager to learn, have excellent attention-to-detail, & strong management skills. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to take initiative & is excited to support the Lifecycle team in a fast-paced, growing company.
What youll do:
- Project manage & execute all marketing campaigns end to end
- Assist in updating & maintaining the lifecycle communications calendar
- Spearhead optimizing processes & documentation for the team
- Support functionality improvements from Product & Engineering teams
- Project manage the creation & testing of automated & dynamic communications to amplify personalization
- Support sampling & loyalty initiatives with cross-functional partners by managing operational dependencies
- Assist in creating reporting recaps to inform campaign effectiveness
- Stay up to date with industry best practices & competitor activities
- Proactively resolve problems & roadblocks in order to keep workflow on schedule
Who you are:
- 1-2+ years of marketing experience
- Strong analytical & creative skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Natural problem-solver & self starter
- Ability to project manage, develop timelines, & own processes
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Adaptable with a willingness to learn & have fun
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Looker, Google Analytics, Tableau or Amplitude a plus
- Experience with an email service provider such as Braze or Sailthru
- HTML & CSS knowledge strongly preferred
- Knowledge of a templating or scripting language such as Liquid or AmpScript a plus
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.