We are seeking highly motivated, organized, & detail-oriented Interns to join Knot Standard & spearhead our fast & reliable growth in any of our 9 markets in the US starting from March to May 2019.
The Interns will not only provide direct support to either the Human Resources, Marketing, Product, Finance (NYC HQ), or Sales & Operations (All Markets) teams but will have the opportunity to join a company that is global, fast growing, & places great value on employee innovations that make the customer experience exciting & enjoyable. Our internship program is designed for Juniors/Seniors enrolled in college & entry level candidates who are interested in entrepreneurship, menswear, & leading a lifestyle brand.
Knot Standard is a luxury custom menswear company with one goal; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition & classic tailoring, for our client & his personal stylist to create the lifestyle he desires. To date, we operate 9 appointment-only showrooms in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, & Atlanta. Coupling high-touch client experience & strong product knowledge, Knot Standard is redefining the apparel industry.
We are looking for Interns to join the below teams:
- Human Resources
- Sales & Operations
- Marketing & Creative
- Accounting & Finance
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge & opportunity excites you. You have:
- World-class communication & time management skills
- Humility - no task is too big or too small
- Familiarity & passion for the menswear industry
- The ability to get along with diverse personalities
- A passion to serve as a Brand ambassador both inside & outside of the showroom
KNOT STANDARD PERKS
- Experience with a rapidly growing luxury retailer
- Monthly team outings such as fitness classes, happy hours, team dinners, & local excursions
* Please include at the top of your resume the specific team you are interested in working with.