Our supply team is expanding to keep up with the explosive growth of the Turo marketplace in Canada. As a double-sided marketplace, we need to take care of not only the people who book cars on Turo (our guests), but also the people who choose to share their cars (our hosts).
Most of our hosts are individuals who choose to list a car they already own during times they dont need to use it. But some people have discovered that listing cars on Turo can be a scalable business opportunity, & were witnessing a new class of entrepreneurs who are building & sharing out fleets of cars on Turo. These seasoned hosts provide great experiences to our guests & help fulfill Turos mission by enabling more efficient use of vehicles & an alternative to private car ownership.
By joining our team as an Associate, Account Management, you will be building relationships with our top hosts, manage expectations, liaise (when needed) with our support/claim team & other internal departments & helping foster the growth of our most strategic hosts, while ensuring that we maximize the potential of our host's vehicles & we help them taking their Turo activities to the next level.
- Be the primary point of contact & build long-term relationships with our top hosts & commercial hosts.
- Help hosts through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share & in-person meetings.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with top hosts & potential top hosts.
- Identify growth opportunities & challenges unique to Power Hosts business.
- Gather product/experience feedback, conduct Our supply team is expanding to keep up with the explosive growth of the Turo marketplace in Canada. As a double-sided marketplace, we need to take care of not only the people who book cars on Turo (our guests), but also the people who choose to share their cars (our hosts).
- Forecast & track key account metrics
- Liaise between hosts & internal teams such as customer support & claims
- Assist with challenging hosts requests or issue escalations as needed
- We're a small team in a dynamic startup environment; you may be called upon to support in other capacities, such as supporting live events or working with other teams
- MUST be fluent in both English & French.
- 1+ years of experience in account management
- Customer-centric mindset
- Great communication skills; in person, on the phone & written.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with ease & grace
- A people person who enjoys developing new working relationships.
- Strong self-motivator with the ability to work cohesively in small teams & independently
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment; youll have guidance when you need it, but youre also goal-oriented & can execute without close supervision
- Able to seek thorough context before coming to a judgment of a situation.
- Not afraid to take on a challenge & enjoy problem-solving
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, & a commitment to our mission
- Bonus points if you are a Turo Host
Turo is the worlds largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, & Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy & the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo athttps://turo.com, the App Store, & Google Play, & check out our blog,Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, & Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work & their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, & efficient candidates to grow our team's talent & enrich our culture.
Read moreabout the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!