About this Role
Supporting the SEO Director, you will work on on roadmaps across onsite optimization, technical SEO, & efficient indexability/crawlability. This is a global role & will require collaboration with a distributed team across multiple time-zone, at a company that values work-life balance.
- Perform keyword research
- Understand basic SEO principles like redirects, server responses, HTML elements, errors, etc.
- Be familiar with SEO Tools such as GSC, BWT, Searchmetrics, STAT, Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, Google Analytics
- Crawl websites, evaluate, & audit
- Submit & manage tickets, can review work done
- Pull reports to evaluate progress via visibility, traffic, ranking, impressions, indexation, etc.
- Analyze data & report to partners
- BS/BA degree
- 3-7 years of SEO Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Google Sheets
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Flexibility to adapt, be creative, & have a strong curiosity
- Self-motivated & able to work both individually & as part of a team
- Experience with HTML & CSS
Bonus Points if You Have...
- Edited a wiki
- Worked on UGC (User Generated Content) previously
- Worked on large enterprise sites
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
- 401k Plan (+matching)
- Flexible time off - flexible & generous
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Family Assistance Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs & Support
- Wellness Programs
- Loan-Assistance, money-management, pet insurance, & other discounts
- Phone, Gym, & commuter programs
- An international work environment with a startup culture
- Open, energetic & fan-focused, international work environment
- Miscellaneous perks such as, swag, etc.
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Learn More about Fandom
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Fandom, one of our core values is We Serve a Global Community. Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion. As such, we're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, & we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We invite you to complete the optional section below. This information will help Fandom with our reporting requirements & help us learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool. Completion of this section is entirely voluntary & has no impact on your opportunity for employment.