Want to join a creative, passionate, & fast-paced marketing team? We value personal & professional growth, true teamwork, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like your kind of team, keep reading!
TouchBistro is looking for a creative, collaborative, & eager-to-learn Content Marketing Specialist with excellent writing skills & a working knowledge of SEO best practices. Were looking for someone who considers themselves a writer first & foremost, gets excited by backlink strategies, & values clear, concise language bonus points if youre punny.
- Create & review SEO content that helps increase traffic, move prospects down the funnel, & drive leads. This includes but is not limited to case studies, blog posts, ebooks, print & digital ads, landing page & email copy, event signage & handouts, & video scripts.
- Format & publish content on our CMS platform, following style guidelines & SEO best practices.
- Lead the execution of a website optimization strategy, focusing on increasing click through rates, search position, backlinks, as well as strengthening the internal linking structure.
- Collaborate with other pillars in the department, such as Demand Generation, Design, & Development, to assess needs, provide instructions/recommendations, & deliver copy.
- Ensure all content delivered is on brand, aligns with TouchBistros corporate tone & optimized for search & user experience.
- Identify relevant or timely content opportunities by keeping up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, product knowledge, & customer feedback.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelors degree in business, communications, marketing, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar content marketing role
- You love writing all day, every day & you have a strong portfolio showing just that
- Experience writing content for digital marketing, especially ebooks, blog posts, & case studies
- Experience writing with SEO top of mind, using platforms like Google Search Console, Yoast, & Wordpress
- Adept at prioritizing your workload, communicating timelines, & meeting deadlines
- B2B marketing experience is a bonus, especially if youve worked in a B2B SaaS company
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.